City Quays 1 – Fire Risk and Safety Auditing
- Project from Commercial
H&J Martin Asset Management Services, part of the Lagan Construction Group of companies, carried out compliance audits of Company’s fire and health and safety capabilities and procedures with City Quays 1 building.
- Audit of suitability of the building’s fire protection and escape measures
- Audit of company’s policies and training relating to fire
- Provision of fire warden training
- Audit of the building in relation to health and safety compliance
- Audit of company’s policies and training in relation to health and safety matters
- Provision of manual handling training and display screen equipment assessments
Following the opening of a new Belfast office by a global law firm in the recently constructed City Quays 1 building , we were contracted to carry out audits in relation to fire as well as general safety on the new office space.
The compliance team was also requested to provide advice on how the Company can move forward ensuring not just legal conformity but to support them in utilising the best practises in relation to staff safety and welfare.
Upon completion of the initial audits the team provided on site a fire wardens course and manual handling training. This has led to an ongoing relationship with the Company with further training relating to display screen equipment assessments being requested.